“Forever doesn’t last these days”.

It’s Friday night and I am relaxing listening to Jazmine Sullivan. As time draws closer to days that at one time had a significance to me; I allow the words of the songs to resonate. With all the talk about the true difficulties that come with making a relationship work, I acknowledge that love does not come easy! Relationships take work! Marriages, Family, True Friendships, they all take work! There will not always be a continuous cycle of good times! It is how you choose to bounce back from whatever is coming at you that matters!
When you have given that everything your everything to your depletion, it is time to make different choices. Matters of the heart are tricky! Being mindful of where you are emotionally in that moment is key. Pray through it, sit on it, pray again and then when the time is right move on it. Keep Pressing! While things must change, you still have to keep pressing. The choice is yours. #LifeLessons 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I pray you never wonder what you need to fix.

If Only I Could